A great addition to our insulation machine line-up is the highly efficient, CM-1500. This all-fiber blowing machine handles Cellulose, Fiberglass, and Rockwool as well as damp recycle fiber for wall spray. The high pressure blower (4.5 p.s.i.) /airlock assembly, far exceed the requirements needed for retrofit and dense packing sidewalls.
This machine is perfect for the small insulation contracting professional who needs the flexibility of portability and low power requirements, yet the higher production of large machines. Innovative ‘scalping augers’ are designed to break apart the compressed bales into smaller chunks which are shredded consistently and evenly for optimal coverage before they enter the airlock. This machine does not use long paddles that are prone to wear and bending. The augers are located deep within the machine, fully out of arm’s reach, to provide a safe working environment.
- Quick-release 14 cu. /ft. hopper for easy handling, transport, and fast access to airlock.
- Quick release augers provide easy access to airlock seal replacement and service.
- Dual ‘scalping auger’/shredders increase fiber conditioning and consistent fiber flow.
- Precision extruded airlock provides longer airlock seal life, high pressure (4.5 p.s.i.) for dense packing, with slide-gate control providing accurate metering of fiber.
- High quality powder coating provides a long lasting, corrosion resistant finish for a durable ‘professional’ appearance lasting years.
- See-thru access panel and modular design for quick troubleshooting and maintenance.
- One or two integrally mounted 2-stage blower(s) w/check valve, filter protection.
- ’Magnum’ super blower, (8.4”dia., 140 CFM, 13 amp.) provides higher blower output capacity with double the air power and service life.
- TEFC thermal overload protected drive motor and separate high torque gearbox provides longer service life and cost savings by allowing individual replacement of a failed component (motor or gearbox).
- Nickel plated # 40 chain, hardened sprockets, and triple sealed re-greasable heavy duty bearings are rugged and corrosion resistant.
- 150 ft. remote cord w/dual function (3-position), offers operator control and convenience.
- Safety Features: kill switch and manual override controls promote increased operator control, safety, and quick hazard response. (optional pre-alarm buzzer)
- Manual thermal overload protection of all motors and electrical components.
- Panel voltmeter for low voltage recognition and quick electrical diagnostics.
- Surface mounted liquid filled pressure gauge provides method to calibrate pressure for dense packing and verification of airlock seal quality.
- ‘Smart’ panel LED power indicator lights on plugs and receptacles provide instant electrical diagnostics.
- Auxiliary & Internal Wetting System (IWS) outlets for accessory devices.
- Ergonomic hose output design eliminates operator trip hazards when loading machine.