The compact Krendl 475 all-fiber (airlock) unit is an economical machine for the small professional
contractor or do-it-yourself/ rental market. Designed for low maintenance and high production,
the 475 provides a large easy loading hopper while offering simple rugged performance.
MATERIAL PRODUCTION RATE:
*lbs/hr (kg/hr) rating with 150ft. (45.8m.) of 3 " (7.6cm.) hose at 16ft. (4.8m.) elevation
Product density and variable blowing conditions will affect production rate.
|Material||lbs/hr - kg/hr|
|FIBERGLASS||700 / 317|
|CELLULOSE||2100 / 952|
- Low power requirements (Dual 15Amp 120V)
- Light weight machine
- Large 14 Amp/2-stage blower
- High output / easy maintenance airlock
- Material loading made easy with built in convertible tray
- Economical machine for the small contractor
Mechanical and Electical Features
- Modular component design for quick disassembly/reassembly for easy
troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Safety guards provide operator protection.
- Removable hopper for quick and easy access to the airlock
- Dual (2) agitators that enhance the conditioning of fibers.
- All steel airlock for enhanced spraying and metering capabilities.
- 1/2 hp. Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Gear Motor (470 in./lb. torque) for long life.
- Extra heavy, nickel-plated #40 chain with hardened steel sprockets provides a
corrosion/abrasion resistance drive system.
- Improved blower filter design for less filter maintenance.
- Cord hanger and hand pendant holder allow for convenient storage of cords and hand pendant.
- Operator safety/Hazard features: emergency kill switch and manual override at machine.
- 150 ft. (46m.) remote control cord with three (3) position switch gives increased
operator control of feed and blower.
- 10 amp thermal overload protection for complete protection of the agitator/material feed motor.
- 1 amp glass fuse protection for transformer providing properly sized fuse protection
on the 2 amp transformer
- Multiple auxiliary convenience outlets for easy addition of accessory devices
(i.e. wetting, wireless).
|Weight||Dimensions||Power Requirements||Hopper Capacity||Airlock||Blowers/Sizes|
|322 lbs. (146 kg.)||42 1/2"W X 29"D X 62"H (108cm. W X 74cm. D X 157cm. H)||double input,15amps each/120volt/60hz||12.5 cu. ft./ .35m3||12" x 10" diameter (30.5cm. x 25.4cm. diameter) 3" (7.6cm.) outlet for blowing hose||Single 14amp/2-stage (120volt)|
New Blower System Provides Airflow and Volume of a Double Blower System.
140 CFM @ 3 1/2 PSI