All electronics draw some power even when they are in sleep mode or turned off. For example, a computer monitor uses up to 30 watts even in sleep mode. That adds up to about $2.19 a month or $26.67 a year in energy costs. Other computer peripherals and home entertainment equipment can draw over 50 watts when off. It is easy to see that the energy being consumed by all of your sleeping electronics really adds up.
The advanced technology in the Smart Strip combines surge protection with automatic power control. It automatically turns off power to printers, DVD players, and other electronics when they are not in use, saving electricity and money. Being green just got easy!
- 6 outlet, 3ft cord Smart Strip
- 1400 joules
- 1 master outlet, 4 energy saving outlets, 2 non controlled outlets
- 2 transformer outlets
- Surge protection indicator
- Right angle plug
- Lit reset (on)/off power and 15A circuit breaker switch
- EMI / RFI noise filtration
- $100,000 connected equipment warranty