Hazmat Freight Applies.
The convenience of disposable foam kits meets the efficiency of bulk systems in the new CPDS™ Series 2 from Touch ’n Seal. The CPDS Series 2 is a portable, constant pressure spray foam dispensing system that dispenses Class I fire retardant, thermal insulating and sound attenuating 2-component polyurethane spray foam - up to 2-1/2 times as fast as foam kits. With minimal investment and training the CPDS Series 2 offers an ideal opportunity for business start-up or service expansion. And with less trash, less chemical waste, disposable cylinders, and no ozone depleting chemicals, means you can also feel good about your impact on the environment.
- Ideal for business start-up or service expansion
- High profit center, low maintenance
- Eliminates the need for bulk systems in mid-sized projects
- Ideal for mid-sized projects, rehabs & renovations, repairs, room additions and "call backs"
- Commonly available replacement parts
- 2X faster foam delivery and up to 20% greater yield than disposable foam kits
- Foam dispenses from cylinder bottom, resulting in virtually no chemical waste
- Economical - lower cost per board foot than kits
The Touch ‘n Seal CPDS Series 2 comes complete, ready to use, just add the appropriate “A” & “B” chemical cylinder set. The CPDS Series 2 comes with all necessary tools, an operational DVD, a 30’ chemical delivery hose set, 2 spray foam applicators, 50 disposable spray nozzles and a set of operational and maintenance manuals.
The CPDS Series 2 is easily handled and transported by a single individual. It is ideal for those situations where a rig or bulk system is too much or disposable kits are too little. Chemical cylinder sets are available for both 1.75 pcf and 1.00 pcf Class 1, Fire Retardant polyurethane spray foam.
CPDS Series 2 Properties
155 lbs (70kg) approx.
49 in (125 cm)
33 in (84 cm)
24.5 in (62 cm)
Foam Delivery Rate @ 160 psi
Foam Delivery Rate @ 200 psi
4.0 lbs (1.8 kg) / minute
5.5 lbs (2.5 kg) / minute
Maximum Hose Length
150 ft (46 m)
120V, 15 amp
Alternate Power Sources
Pressurized Dry Nitrogen, Compressed Air
CP 660 FR, 2 Component, Fire Retardant, 2.0 PCF
CP 750 FR, 2 Component, Fire Retardant, 1.75 PCF
CP 1200 FR, 2 Component, Fire Retardant, 1.0 PCF
CP 750 Slow Rise, Fire Retardant, 1.75 PCF