The CPDS 1000 system provides many of the features of a “bulk” spray foam system when used with Touch ‘n Seal CP750 FR 2 component foam kits. Touch ‘n Seal foams offer superior insulation performance, protect against energyrobbing air infiltration, and retard vapor migration while reducing home and commercial building energy consumption.
- Easy to transport
- No expensive maintenance
- Low investment cost - No deposit/No return
- Reduces energy loss by as much as 40%
- Reduces use of fossil fuels and improves air quality
- Permanent insulation; does not shrink or settle like cellulose; maintains air seal
- Compatible with all fiber insulation systems including cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool
- No ozone depleting chemicals
- Helps to reduce Green House Gas Emissions
- Expands to fill smallest to largest gaps, cracks and holes, reducing air exchanges
- High R-value
- Closed cell structure
- Allows for down-sized HVAC systems; uses less energy, fewer cycle times, more consistent “comfort level”, reduces equipment maintenance.
- Significantly increases structural strength; important in high wind situations (per the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance)
- THIS ITEM ONLY INCLUDES "A" AND "B" TANKS. Gun and Hose are NOT included.
- THE ITEM PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE A HAZMAT FEE, CAN ONLY SHIP LTL.
- FOR MORE THAN ONE UNIT PLEASE CALL US AT 1-800-255-7996
This item cannot be returned and no credits can be issued.
Ensure you follow all safety precautions, including wearing protective eyewear and gloves.